During the webinar you will discover
- Why the UK is a top destination for international students
- The University of LAW
- Undergraduate & Postgraduate courses at ULAW
- ULAW – Employability service & Alumni network
- How to secure a FREE Master at ULAW*
- Benefits of Studying in the UK
- Students loans
Why the University of Law?
In the 1962, The College of Law was funded and today is recognised to be the UK’s largest law school. In the 2012 the College was granted the university status and became ‘The University of Law’.
- It is widely recognized and renowned in UK and internationally
- It offers a larger number of courses which include: Law, Business, Criminology and Policing
- It offers a FREE Master in Business*
- It is extremely focused on the employability of its students
- It has many campuses in England (e.g. London, Bristol, Birmingham, Guildford, Leeds, Manchester, Nottingham etc.)
- Sadiq Khan, the current Mayor of London graduated at the University of Law
REGISTER NOW for the online webinar and discover how to study in UK.